CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

September 04, 2013

WHAT A START TO THE WEEK.....

WHAT A START TO THE WEEK.....

Firstly the wonderful rubber stamps from CC designs that I picked after winning with this creation turned up and I must say they are beautiful stamps. 




 I've not had a chance to do anything properly with them yet, but I've certainly grabbed an ink pad and had a quick stamp of each and the quality is fantastic, each stamp, no matter how I pressed it etc, created a perfect crisp outline. A big thank you to all at Charisma Cardz for the wonderful challenge and picking my card as a winner, I can't wait to get creating.

Then the wonderful Christy at Tiddly Inks emailed me to forward me a gift voucher for her wonderful store after being picked as a winner in one of their fab challenges. I can't wait to get shopping :) The only difficulty now is which images as they are all so adorable.

And then the icing on the cake was when a very unexpected email dropped into my inbox, informing me I had been chosen to be part of an exciting new Design Team for Dreamtime Designs. You can read my very excited post here.

So wow, what a very lucky, privileged lady I am to have all these wonderful things happen already this week and we are not even half way through!

I hope your weeks have been as lucky and happy so far

Hugs
x

2 comments:

  1. Hiya hun! awww we're thrilled you love our challenges and of course we're even more thrilled you loved your prize! can't wait to see what you make!!! hugs carlyann xxx (charismacardz) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...