CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

November 06, 2013

MORE EXCITING NEWS


OK well I can now share my next lot of exciting news :)

I'm super excited to have been asked to become the shiny new member over at Craft your Passion challenges

I have known for a few days now, so it has been super hard to keep it secret and then 2 days later to be asked to join Crafting Cafe I feel really blessed and one very lucky lady :)

Craft your Passion have weekly challenges, this weeks challenges is - More than one fold and you still have plenty of time to enter :)

Why not go check out the fab DT work too.

Be sure to check back next week for my First Craft your Passion DT project.

And guess what :P I have one more lot of exciting news to share, this one is almost making me burst as I have kept this secret for the longest, But you'll have to watch this space as I'm not allowed to share it just yet...hehe...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...