CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

March 06, 2014

FIRST ART BY MIRAN CHALLENGE GOES LIVE TOMORROW!!!


Woohooo, although you will have already seen showcase posts from me for ArtbyMiRan, tomorrow you will see a challenge post from me :p

Tomorrow is ArtbyMiran's first challenge on the new challenge blog which you can find HERE and I couldn't resist joining in for this first one :)

If you share the above poster, Like the Artbymiran Facebook page  and make a comment on the original post (which will go live tomorrow) then you can be in with a chance of winning some fab digis in this celebration giveaway :)

Can I just say a hello to all my new followers, hugs xx
And thank you to Mi Ran for using my latest card to help create her above poster, hugs xx

Follow on Bloglovin

Thanks for popping by 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...