CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

April 02, 2014

SCRAPPERS DELIGHTS - NEW RELEASES

Hey Everybody,

I just want to say a big hello and thank you to my new followers :) And a massive thank you to those already following and all the lovely support and comments you all leave. I want to apologise if i don't get around to commenting on your blogs as often as I would like, but I definitely stop by even when I can't comment and you can always be sure that as soon as I get the chance I do all my catching up and make sure I leave you some love :) (I am desperately trying to sort my time out so I can visit and comment more regularly xx) Thank you all for the inspiration I gain from your wonderful work too xx

Anyway hehe Onto the reason for my post today - Scrappers Delights have some fab new releases today and they are perfect for your makes for crafty friends and family :)

This is one of the new releases 'Crafty Honey's Shopper' I had the pleasure of colouring up her preview and can't wait to use her on a card :)

Shop Preview

My coloured image

You can also purchase a fabby craft shop background for her too 

My coloured image
Shop Preview



You can check out all of the new releases HERE in the Scrappers Delights shop or HERE in the Stitchy bear shop.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ tab in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...