CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

June 25, 2014

SCRAPPERS DELIGHTS NEW RELEASES - UNICORN - AVA


Today is new release day over at Scrappers Delights and wowie they are adorable. Lots of ponies and unicorns to feast your eyes on :)

Meet Ava the unicorn, she has a matching counterpart, pony cousin (so the same as AVA but without her horn) I just had to use lots of colours for her mane, after all she is a magical unicorn ;p

Sadly this will be my last image/post for Scrappers Delights, as I have made the hard decision to step down, as I really do need to free up some time. I have loved working with Janice, the owner and designer of Scrappers Delights, and I have loved using her fabulous images. So thank you Janice (and the rest of the DT) and lots of hugs.

You can check out all of the new releases HERE in the Scrappers Delights shop or HERE in the Stitchy bear shop.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ tab in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...