CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

June 12, 2014

WELCOME TO THE START OF THE REVOLUTION...

Woohoo release date for the brand new Visible Image stamps, is drawing near (Saturday 14th June) and I'm sure everyone is going to absolutely love this new set. 

They are so versatile and so different, you can see just how versatile they are, by taking a look at some of the fabulous DT inspiration, which boss lady has said we are allowed to start sharing :) Yay we love you boss lady, thankyou ;p

So here are my first couple of shares.

This is a wooden heart, cut using my bigshot. It is then coated in quite a bright blue acrylic paint. I didn't treat the wood as I wanted the paint to soak in and leave the wood grains visible. I then very lightly brayered some white acrylic paint over the top of the blue.


Once this had all dried I got out my scrummy new stamps and began stamping with Versamark, other than the horse, everything was just randomly placed. Then when this was all dry, I covered it all with white embossing powder and heat set. The ribbon was bright blue, so this was also brushed with white paint to dull it down and match it in with the heart. I'm actually quite in love with this and may have to make a few more :).


My second sample was a nice simple card, but hopefully looks nice and effective. I created a panel using one of the stamps and another with the sentiment stamp. 


Both were stamped in Versacolour turquoise ink and then matted onto white paper that had been edged with Marine Promarker, as they match beautifully. The strip of ribbon was from my stash and was just popped across the centre to break the card up.


Well I hope you love these as much as we do. Don't forget to take another peek tomorrow for more shares, before the big release on Saturday.



Thanks for popping in :)

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ tab in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx



Challenges entered:

12 comments:

  1. Both projects are wonderful. Love the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work Sam! Adore them both, and that blue is so gorgeous <3 Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for making the most gorgeous stamps to create with :) Hugs xx

      Delete
  3. These are fabulous Samantha, I think the blue is stunning.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great creation Samantha, especially like the one with the horse, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful heart and beautiful card. Blue is my favorite color :) Both your projects are stunning. Thank you for sharing them with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...