CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

July 22, 2014

TOP TIP TUESDAY - MATERIAL GIRL CHALLENGE


Its Tuesday and that means its challenge time over at Top Tip Tuesday. This fortnight the theme is 'Material Girl' and there is an amazing colouring tutorial from our guest designer Lori on the main blog!

Our prizes this fortnight have been provided by our very own and very wonderful Samantha who works at the fabby Penrith Crafts . Samantha is trying to build up their facebook page at the moment and is also offering an extra prize if you check them out, comment and like them, so don't forget to pop on over and give your support :)

I had some old t-shirt transfer paper, that I found hidden in a drawer, I wasn't sure if it would still work, but thankfully it did :) So for my project this challenge, I took a plain baby grow and added an image on the front. 


The image is actually just a snippet of digi paper, with a border added, but I thought it looked great for a little boys baby grow and as I have a friend who is expecting a little boy, I will just add a name below it once he is born and has a name hehe :)

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank you for popping by, don't forget to share your wonderful stitched creations and to check out the other fab DT projects 

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ tab in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx

Challenges entered:


7 comments:

  1. Great idea, Sam! Just too cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, goodness, goodness. I absolutely love this!! I have never done a transfer - but girl, you have so inspired me!! This is an amazing gift that your friend will really treasure - I sure would! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute "anything goes" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...