CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

August 09, 2014

BASIC MASKING TECHNIQUE - STAMPING


Whilst I had my camera set up, I also did this quick tutorial on the basic masking technique, hope it helps people :)

The card I use for my projects can be found HERE: Marker Card




Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or Goggle Friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards and a very helpful help video, thank you :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...