CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

August 17, 2014

CRAFTING CAFE - PHOTO INSPIRATION - POPPY'S


Its the time of month for my DT post for Crafting Cafe and to host the blog over there today too :) 

Our  sponsors this month, are Ooh-la-la creations and our fab theme is 'photo inspiration' and this is the gorgeous photo  


The DT were super lucky as the very generous Ooh-la-la Creations gave us all a full CD to work with!! WOW.. The CD we used is 'Carnival of Colour' and it truly is a carnival of colour, so many gorgeous images and projects throughout.


As my card was relatively quick to make, I also decided to make a matching bookmark. The card topper was printed straight from the CD, I then matted and layered it, added a ribbon across the centre and a little swirl flourish in the corner and then made a tissue poppy to pop in the other corner.

The bookmark is as a bookmark on the CD, I just re-sized to the size I wanted, printed out the front and back and mounted them onto some thicker card so the bookmark is nice and rigid. An eyelet in the top and some black ribbon and it was finished :)


Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's projects that have been and will be displayed throughout the month

Why not come join us for the fun?
Thanks for stopping by :)

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or Google friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx

Challenges entered:
TBA





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...