CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

August 22, 2014

POLKADOODLES - GET ORGANISED FOR CHRISTMAS - SHAPED CARD - EXPLODING BOX CARD



It's time for a new challenge at Polkadoodles :)

The theme this fortnight is 'Get organised for Christmas' and you can find all of the Challenge details HERE

This is another sample card that I can now share and was my first ever exploding box :p

For this make, all elements and images used were from the Work and Play Hollybobs CD, it really is a scrummy CD, you should go check it out! Have you seen the fab new Christmas stamps to...Real stamps...not the digi kind ;p

As there were so many elements to this project I decided to save my colouring arm and a bit of time and use pre-coloured images from the CD, aren't they wonderful?!

I decorated each exploding flap, including a little sentiment from the Collection.



And in the centre I created a little outdoor snowy scene on each side, so one side is a boy throwing snow balls.  The next are some carol singers. 


And then we have Santas sleigh filled with goodies. 


I really did have fun making this, can't wait to do another.


Why not come join in the polkadoodley fun on the Facebook page

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank you for popping by, don't forget to share your wonderful creations and to check out the other fab DT projects 

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ tab or Google friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx

Challenges entered:
TBA





22 comments:

  1. Another wonderful, creative make, Sam! I haven’t made an exploding box for ages and once again you’ve inspired me! (Pack it in will ya!! :) ) Must get out the old scoring board and give it a go! Have a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's a scoreboard lol ;p this was all done on the silhouette, see how much time it's going to save you and no wonky scored lines because your scorer slipped lol(well that was my problem hehe) Thanks for the lovely comment to, hugs xx

      Delete
  2. this is amazing ... cant believe its your first exploding box, its fab! love the 3D scene in the middle too!
    have a great weekend!
    hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is fab love the images you have chosen and the choice of colours x hugs Hilly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fantastic hun !!! Love those cute images xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Samantha, I love the cute centre piece to your box.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous little box. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is too stinkin cute LOVE LOVE love it! did i say I love it?
    its brilliant great job hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous box card love all your ideas sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing box card. Just fabulous Samantha x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Samantha, Wow this is fabulous, a lovely scene.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I absolutely love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is just amazing
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous exploding box, love the images used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super exploding box - great fun project, love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this is stunning. Such a lot of lovely design, image and detail. Love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love your box, made all the better by the fabulous images on the Hollibobs cd.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous exploding box. Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic exploding box and love all the details and layers; beautifully made. Have a great weekend, Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh, this is the best exploding box ever!! Your scene in the center is just amazing, so 3d and all the images are great! I love all the fun layers and colours, so festive! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...