CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

September 26, 2014

LETRASET PROMARKERS - HOW TO COLOUR SKIN / FACES AND WINNERS!



Have two weeks really flown by already since my first post for Letraset

Well that means then that I have the exciting announcement of the winners for my blog candy, don't forget if you were not one of the winners this time around, these blog candy's will be a regular thing, so there will be plenty more chances to win :)  





Without further ado the two runners up, who both get to pick a digi image of their choice from the ArtbyMiRan store is:

Zareeda Sardar


Please use the contact form at the bottom of my blog to let me know which image you would like.

And the very lucky winner, receiving a fabby brand new 12 set of Promarkers :) and 3 gorgeous digi images of their choice from ArtbyMiRan is:

Cardchick's world 


Please use the contact form at the bottom of my blog to let me know which 3 images you would like and your address.


Congratulations all :) xx
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last fortnight I shared my main colouring hints and tips and you can find my post on this (including two detailed videos) HERE 

This fortnight, I have decided to focus on skin. I have recorded a video that happily had better lighting and was at a better angle, just for my camera to overheat and I had to finish the rest of it off on my phone! lol. 
I will re-recorded this as soon as possible, but decided to still share it so that you have something to get some ideas from.


I noticed after doing the video that as my hand moves so quickly and in small movements, its hard to see the ACTUAL technique that creates the blend. So I did a separate short video that is purely on how to blend the colours together, it is a close up and I do not colour an actual image, I just demonstrate the movement and process.

You can find the technique video on YouTube HERE or you can watch below.


You can find the Video showing how I colour a face HERE or watch below (again apologies for the camera issues)

The card I use for my colouring projects can be found HERE: Marker Card




Hope you have found these videos useful and I hope you will join me again.

Don't forget to check out the blog for more amazing DT posts and the Letraset store for some amazing products.

Thanks for popping in :)

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or google friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for another great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tutorial and congratulations to the winners.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tutorial! Thanks for that. :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great tutorial and the tips you told !!! Thanks for choosing my name as a runner up!!!! Love to win ArtbyMiRan cute images, Congratulations to others TOO!!! Off to email you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha, where do I find the first tutorial you did 2 weeks before this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...