CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

September 16, 2014

TOP TIP TUESDAY - KIDS - TREAT HOLDER

 

Its Tuesday and that means its challenge time over at Top Tip Tuesday. This fortnight the theme is 'Kids' 

Our sponsor this fortnight is the adorable 2 Cute Ink and the gorgeous image I used is Angel Fish Doodle

I decided to create a little treat holder, I have some tissue paper that pops inside and then some choccies would look great, but as i've eaten all of them lol, I settled for a bag of jelly tots to pop inside, which I will also soon be eating lol.

I popped a Happy Birthday sentiment on the front, mounted onto a little plaque and attached with eyelets.

Thank you for popping by, don't forget to share your wonderful creations and to check out the other fab DT projects 


Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or Google Friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx

Challenges entered:
TBA


6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet (sorry!) design, Sam! Love that gorgeous, colourful fish! Oh wow, Jelly Tots! Now they are a blast from the past! Hmmm must go out and buy a bag…….!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I wouldn't expect any less lol ;p They certainly are and they were scrummy hahaha xx

      Delete
  2. Oh Samantha this is gorgeous and I LOVE Jelly Tots so you simple have to send this to me! HAHAHHAA!
    great make hunny! love it hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samantha :) Hmmmmmm I may of been able to send them, apart from I ate them...ooppss! ;p They are addictive though lol, hugs xx

      Delete
  3. Brilliant treat holder. Great choice of sweet too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...