CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

November 21, 2014

LETRASET - COLOURING AUBURN / RED HAIR VIDEO TUTORIAL & WINNER!




It time again for my post for Letraset

Without further ado the winner of the Promarkers and Fine nibs is:


Please use the contact form at the bottom of my blog to let me know your address.

Congratulations  :) xx
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In todays tutorial, I show how to colour Auburn/Red hair

You can find the video on YouTube HERE or you can watch below.



Hope you have found this video useful and I hope you will join me again.

The card I use for my colouring projects can be found HERE: Marker Card

Don't forget to check out the blog for more amazing DT posts and the Letraset store for some amazing products.

Thanks for popping in :)

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or google friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx

5 comments:

  1. You get better and better hun xx great work x
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great tutorial and congratulations to Sue too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this demo, I struggle with colouring hair especially getting highlights and where to put shadows. Fab work x love the auburn hair you've coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness :)......I've won something!!! Little old me? Well big old me Mebbe ;) ........ YEY thanks Sam :)))))) great tutorial too..... Happy days xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab tutorial Samantha. As a parent and grandparent of redheads I would love to be able to colour like this. I'll keep practising x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...