CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

August 31, 2015

ADVENT CALENDAR CARDS


So today I'm sharing another order. This time it is based on a TV show sample I created last year (you can find my post on it HERE). I have instead of having generic words on at the bottom, added names so that the cards become fully personalised.


Behind each little door is a Christmas Character or Christmas Item.


Inside is a large sentiment in matching font.


And the cards are ready to pop in a nice shimmery envelope.


Thank you for stopping by.

To keep up to date with my newest makings, why not click to 'like' my FB page. (Box in top right column).

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or Google Friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...