CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

July 04, 2013

My own Tim Holtz style flowers

I made these cute little flowers by creating a cut file on my silhouette and after cutting, i used my hot glue gun to finish them off.

The bottom 3 were my first attempts and look similar to the Tim Holtz style flowers. The top 4 were my next attempts and i was just trying to see what effect it would have varying the petals.




I will try and add a tutorial for creating these, as soon as possible.

Please don't forget to let me know what you think

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...