CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

July 27, 2013

NEW HOME!

My brother and his family recently moved into their new home and this was the card I made for them.


 I used a printed black and white image of a snail, with another little snail looking out of a doorway in his shell.

 I coloured the image with Promarkers. This was one of my first colouring attempts and I was quite pleased with the result.


 I then mounted this to folded card, added a suede material around as a frame for a bit of texture and then used an old tag off a candle, that was also suede material and was plain on the back. I didn't fix down the last bit of border (right side)


 I printed 'new home' onto acetate and attached this to the plain side of the tag. I slid this onto the border/frame and then finished sticking down the border, whilst adding a little glue dot to keep the tag steady.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...