CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

July 31, 2013

WRYN DOOR HANGER

Second Project:

Whilst playing with Wryn for the Tiddly Inks DT Call I also decided to make a sweet little door hanger for my daughters room, you could of course make this as a present for someone and not only could you put any name on it, you could also put something like 'Girls Only' or 'Keep Out'. 



 I know the design call write up said make a 'card' but I wanted to show that their images can be used for many applications (I hope this doesn't get me in trouble :(   If it 100% had to be a card, I would add a pocket pouch to a folded card, with a birthday sentiment on and pop the door hanger in there, that way it doubles up as a little gift with the card :) (I would of done this for the purpose of the project but as I ended up at the hospital with my husband tonight I didn't have time :(   Hope your hand feels better soon hubby xx

Materials needed:

  • Promarkers - You can use any colours you want or you can use the favourite colours of the person you are making this for. 
  • White Card
  • Summer Sweet Wryn Digital Stamp 
  • Glue
  • patterned cards or papers
  • Outline Pen

Creation: 

 I printed out Summer Sweet Wryn just as she is and then cut her out with a slight border around the edge.

I then coloured her in using my Promarkers. I made some cute little flower embellishments out of some patterned glitter card stock (for that little bit of sparkle). Cut two pieces of different coloured card and placed these as the backing and around the handle section and drew a rough border around the edge, made to look a bit scribbly.

After deciding on words and cutting them out of coloured cardstock, I then added little stitch lines around each letter so that it gave them a more homely feel. I pieced it all together and the above is what I had :) x





Please also take a look at my Main Submission and my Christmas card submission

Thanks for looking
x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...