CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

July 31, 2013

WRYN CHRISTMAS CARD

How cute is Wryn, believe it or not, this is the very same Wryn as in the Shaped Card project and Door Hanger project  the only difference is, I've popped a Christmas hat on her and made her Lollipops look a bit more festive!

I love Christmas Candy and I love Wryn, so this seemed to make a great combination.



If you take a look across the three projects I have just finished you can see just how versatile Tiddly Inks images are.

Materials needed:

  • Promarkers - You can use any colours you want or you can use the favourite colours of the person you are making this for. 
  • Cream folded Card 
  • Glue & Sticky Tape
  • Patterned mat layer
  • Summer Sweet Wryn digital image (or Stamp)
  • Christmas Tree Digital Image
  • White Card
  • 'With Love' rubber stamp (Or sentiment of choice)
  • Ribbon (to match the colours you have used)

Creation: 

 I put Summer Sweet Wryn and a Christmas tree, within a square area that I had created and popped on a Christmas hat. I then printed out the images and cut out around the square.

I coloured both images using promarkers.

I used the white card to create some sweet little poinsettias (finished off with a pearl in each centre) and I also used some of the card to create a Snowflake Border to use as a mat layer.

I picked some luxury looking red ribbon and carefully stuck it on in two strips to the bottom half of the card. I made a little bow out of the same ribbon and popped it on the side. 

I Layered up my snowflake mat, my patterned mat and my coloured stamp image to the right of the card. Stamp my sentiment and attached my sweet poinsettias and the card was finished :)



Please also take a look at my Main Submission and my Door Hanger submission

Thanks for looking
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...