CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

August 01, 2013

A VERY IMPORTANT WEDDING CARD

Ok, so the time has snuck up on me from no where and its my Sister in laws Wedding in 2days!! Better put my skates on and get her card done.

I've had a few ideas milling about in my head for a while and have started to make a few templates of things/ideas in the Silhouette Software, but I've yet to settle on an idea or to properly start anything.


I've spent most of my recent evenings at different hospitals for one reason or the other and have of course I have spent any spare time getting my submission ready for the Tiddly Inks DT Call, which I didn't realise was happening until a few days prior to it closing! (as the close date for this was before the wedding date I focused on this first) 

This is of course a "very important Wedding card" as it is for my husbands little sister. I can't wait, both my girlies are bridesmaids :)

I still haven't had a chance to give gilding a go (I've had my pots of gilding flakes sitting here for about 3 weeks now!) Perhaps I'll have my first attempt on something for the wedding card! :)

Watch this space hopefully I'll be able to post something ASAP, I'm sure I'll try a few different ideas out first.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...