CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

August 16, 2013

CHALLENGES FOR 'SIL'S SECOND CARD'

I'm overwhelmed with the fact that I entered this card into a few challenges and it was actually selected for a few things. 

I mean...Someone actually picked my card for things as they thought it was worthy (I still can't believe it) especially when the other entries were all phenomenal. 

To top that off my other sister in law contacted me (after seeing some of my cards the other day) to say she would like to pay me, to make a special, personal engagement card for their nephew that lives in America and is in the marines (she wants that incorporated) - I've said I'll give it ago and that I only want the cost of the materials and only if she's happy, but I was very honoured that she even asked and that someone wants to consider buying something I've made :)

Anyway I'm so proud i've decided to make this little list of how my card did:


LittleMissMuffetChallenges - Away with the fairies - I was Spotlighted

CharismaCardz - Stitching faux or real - I won :) - My prize: Four wonderful rubber stamps from 'All that scraps' I will hopefully soon add pictures of the stamps that I picked and hopefully  get some creations done ASAP with them too :) I can't wait to get playing with them. (Come on Mr Postie!)

If my little card comes anywhere else I will be sure to add it to my proud list :)

Thanks for all the views and comments on my card too
Hugs
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...