CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

August 21, 2013

MARINE CARD SUCCESS

Hello fellow crafters :)

Just a quick note to say, I've been mega busy, so not alot of time to post. But just wanted to let everyone know, my sister in law was absolutely over the moon with the marine engagement card. I couldn't of asked for a better reaction than I got from her.

I am working on a few things at the mo (in amongst a million household jobs!!) and will hopefully post some of them soon.

Ooooo and I also very recently got a Sizzix Bigshot and have been doing lots of playing, which I will also hopefully share soon too.

Hugs
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...