CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

January 04, 2014

DDCC CHALLENGE EXTENSION......NEW TECHNIQUE


Hey Everyone, Happy New Year :)

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and I wish everyone and their families a wonderful 2014, hopefully with lots of crafting in store for those that want it :)

This post is to let you all know, the exciting challenge over at DDCC has been extended into this month also. The theme of course is 'new technique' and as a DT we discussed the fact that lots of people will have got some wonderful new goodies over the Christmas period and will hopefully be trying out lots of new things, so we thought it would be perfect to extend the challenge for this month, however we have now dropped the 'Christmas' requirement.

Here are a couple of the new crafty goodies I received (sorry photos are from my phone) I was also lucky enough to get a few new paper pads, a crafty gift card and some inks and stickles :)



Can't wait to create my first stamp!!!! :)

As the challenge over at DDCC is 'New techniques', I thought I would share another new technique I tried out over the Christmas holidays and that was creating my own traditional wrapping paper and tags!! (Again sorry as photos are from phone!)





Here are some of the tags before being finished and tied on....


And for the paper, I used different stamps to stamp on brown wrapping paper.



Head over to DDCC now to check out the DT projects and don't forget the excellent prize that is on offer ' a years subscription to 'Through the Craft Room Door' You will find full details on the DDCC blog, it truly is an amazing prize.


Follow on Bloglovin

Thanks for popping in. Hugs
Sam
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...