CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

March 15, 2014

CYP CHALLENGE - YOUNG AT HEART


Its challenge time at Craft Your Passion 

This week the theme is 'Young at heart'. 

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful 'Heather Ellis'  



We were given Pure innocence 013 for this challenge (the girl in blue). But as I wanted a few more girls I was very lucky to already have the other 3 in my collection, two of which are freebies at the moment :) Click HERE to go to the freebie page.

I think I've said it before when using these adorable images, they really make me think of my youngest daughter Lilly. 



So this is her birthday card, made nice and early ;p 

I used a soft pretty pink daisy digi paper for the letters and kept them as a simple uncomplicated font.

I edged the paper layer the word was on, using two of the pinks from the paper and the outside edge of the card was done in the darker pink.



I used four images in total all very sweet. I even made one look as though she was peeking out from behind the letter 'U'.


They were all coloured with Promarkers.

Follow on Bloglovin

Don't forget to come visit us over at CYP :)
                                                                   
Materials used:
Promarkers
Heather Ellis image - Pure innocence 013 (and 3 others)
White card
Forever Friends digi paper


Thanks for stopping by :)

I would love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ tab in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx

9 comments:

  1. I love this design, Sam. Change the letters and it would make the perfect name plate for a bedroom too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so special - really delightful. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh wow this is soooo adorable. Totally love how you have colored and place them. Very awesome the peeking out behind the letter!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card.I love the colours and all the images are so cute. Thanks for playing at Charisma
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous creation.

    A gorgeous card and I love the adorable image and great design.

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute creation, gorgeous take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a chall

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous....simple but oh so stunning. Thanks for joining my challenge at A Gem of Challenge. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...