CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

April 16, 2014

SCRAPPERS DELIGHTS - ADORABLE FRUITY NEW RELEASES

Hey Everyone, I hope you are all well :)

Over at Scrappers Delights today you will find some adorable new additions and they are just the sweetest characters :)

Meet Raspberry, Blackberry and Strawberry........


I had the pleasure of getting my pens on Raspberry and Blackberry, and getting them ready for their previews. These are the finished articles :)




I'm sure you will love these characters as much as I do. Keep an eye out to see them making an appearance on a project soon ;p

You can check out all of the new releases HERE in the Scrappers Delights shop or HERE in the Stitchy bear shop.
Thanks for stopping by :)

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ tab in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...