CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

May 05, 2014

CC&CC #64 - CIRCLES AND SQUARES



Today is my late post (thanks to my poorly PC!) for Chocolate, Coffee and Cards and our sponsor this fortnight is the wonderful Ladybug Crafts Inc.

The theme for this challenge is 'Circles and Squares' 

 To join us for this challenge and to find all the details please visit us HERE.


The image I used was Wild Flowers

The windowed area creates the squares and the paper is covered in circles :) 


I really hope you come visit us at CC&CC and play along with our challenge, I can't wait to see everyone's creations. Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's projects.

Follow on Bloglovin

Thankyou for taking the time to look :)
I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ tab in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx


Challenges I would like to enter:

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous as ever, Sam! Love how we are looking through the ‘window’ at the flowers outside. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the image and your window looks awesome. , but since you entered more than 10 Challenges you won't be in the running for this weeks prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPSS!!! Please ignore my previous comment Samantha. Sorry! Guess I wasn't paying attention after commenting on so many entries.
    I truly do love your card!!!
    Thank you for joining our Say it with Flowers Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! What a pretty card! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - thank you for sharing it with us over on the That's Crafty! Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your card, thank you so much for joining us at created with love challenges, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...