CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

July 28, 2014

ARTBYMIRAN - BON VOYAGE



(New photos uploaded, it seems to be an issue with my PC's built in card reader!!)

Morning all, it's my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog today.

Today I would like to share a card I made using this fab digi Traveling Tracy

I I thought she would be perfect for a Bon Voyage card.

She is coloured using Promarkers.



The backing paper is from a Tim Holtz pad I have been coveting and was perfect for this. The little banner in the top right hand corner was in my scrap pot (I am consciously trying to use bits and bobs each time I craft) but was in a colour that didn't match. So i used my Wink of Stella to match it to her dress, so that it brings your eye in and then distressed it with walnut stain, nice and aged with a little sparkle ;p 



The flowers and Paris picture, were also in my scrap pot. 

I cut a cute little train out using my silhouette and added a sentiment and some tickets that were made using the Tim Holtz paper.

Don't forget to visit the Art by Miran shop to see all the wonderful images.

Don't forget to check out my hosting post and all the other wonderful DT inspiration HERE

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ tab in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx
Challenges entered

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous card! And the picture isn't bad at all for a phone... In fact, the quality is better than my camera (which is old and rubbish, lol). x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sammy :) New photo now, the photo was OK its just the colours look off from the phone! Hugs xx

      Delete
  2. Love all the wonderful detail you’ve got going on here, Sam! Fabulous design! I love that little train! I’m very temped to invest in a Silhouette. The way you incorporate some of the cut files into your projects always inspires me. Better start saving then!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane :) The banner and the image are also cut on the silhouette :) You would love it, you would be in flower heaven, any size you wanted ;p xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...