Hey everyone :) How are you all? Did you all have fun on fireworks night?
Today is my weekly post for Visible Image Stamps.
The beautiful Clara popped through my door a few days ago, she must of flown here in her steampunk style hot air balloon ;p
Isn't she gorgeous, She will go perfectly with the fab Edgar too.
I decided to get back to what i love, getting messy and of course colouring ;p
So my mini canvas was born. It is in fact two tiny canvasses that weren't quite big enough so i joined them together and they were then perfect for a mini canvas that would fit Clara and a few other bits.
1. Firstly i coated the whole thing with white acrylic paint. I then let this dry.
2. I then used my home made texture paste to add some texture in the corners. I let this dry (well not as much as I should, as I'm too impatient lol).
3. I tore a little piece of paper from an old book, distressed it and then stuck it onto the canvas.
4.I used one of my dylusion sprays, sprayed a little on my craft mat and added a little water. I then used my fingers (yes, they are still stained!!) to pick up some of the ink and rub it randomly over my canvas.
5. I made the cog and the pocket watch, by cutting layers from cardstock, acrylic paint, home made texture paste and gilding wax. I was really pleased with how they turned out.
6.Clara was coloured, Gilding wax was swiped randomly over the canvas and the embellishments were glued in place.
7. Last thing to do was pop Clara on some foam pads and attach her to the canvas too.
Thank you for looking, your feed back is always welcome.
If you haven't joined the facebook group yet you may want to, so that you can keep up to date with all the latest news and releases :)
Don't forget to check out the blog for more amazing DT inspiration.
Don't forget the awesome November Challenge where there's a chance to win an amazing prize of a £20 spend on Visible Image's superb stamps.
Thanks for popping in :)
I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or google friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon