CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

December 28, 2014

AN INKY CAS CARD :)


Good morning all, I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and if you're anything like me you've eaten way to much hehe, My favourite has to be all the scrummy cold meats and pickles, so I am a happy bunny for some time after Christmas lol 

I was such a lucky girlie, the amazing Helen and Mark from Visible Image made me my very own made by stamp with my name on :))) I'll get something stamped to show you ASAP, i'm so chuffed.


Here's a quick share of a card I made a while back, using Visible Image stamps and my Dylusion sprays straight form the bottle.


Thanks for popping in :)

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or google friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx






2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Samantha, lucky girl having your own stamp with your name on.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...