CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

December 30, 2014

HOOVER SHAPED CARD & FREEBIE



Good morning all, I hope everyone is well. What have you all got planned to welcome in the new year?

Here's another quick share of a card I made a little while ago, using a pre-coloured image and a hoover shaped cut file that I created, to make the shape of the card. 

You can find my cut file as a freebie HERE




Thanks for popping in :)

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or google friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx

12 comments:

  1. Such a fab card, and great idea too! Love it! Hope you had a great Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun, our Christmas was good, hope yours was too xx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous Samantha, love the image and gorgeous shaped card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card and great design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the freebe, the card is fab and love the image. Have a happy new year. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you :) Here's wishing you a happy new year too :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...