CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

March 26, 2015

ARTBYMIRAN - BEAUTIFUL BASHFUL BELINDA




Morning all, it's my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog today.

Today I would like to share a card I made using the gorgeous image Bashful Belinda


She is coloured using Promarkers. The card is one layer with the background, Belinda's head and the frame all being printed out on the same piece of paper. 

I then printed and cut the frame out for a second time and after colouring Belinda up I stuck this on top of the first frame using 3D foam pads, so that the whole frame area is slightly raised.

I then popped a couple of flowers in the corner just to finish it off :)

The card I use for my colouring projects can be found HERE: Marker Card


Don't forget to visit the Art by Miran shop to see all the wonderful images.

Don't forget to check out my hosting post and all the other wonderful DT inspiration HERE

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or Google Friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx



Challenges entered
TBA

9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the image and your colouring is awesome. Can I ask which Promarkers you used for her skin and hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, love the pretty image and brilliant colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam, this is so cute gorgeous image beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha this is an absolutely gorgeous card I love the image and she is coloured so beautifully. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card, the gorgeous image is coloured beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sam, A lovely card and love the colours and the design.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is was it says on the card Beautiful . Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card, nice combinaton of modern and vintage

    ReplyDelete
  9. As the card says, beautiful!!! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...