CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

August 09, 2013

CHALLENGES.......

Well I need to get working on boosting my blog and I guess the best way to do that is to get about, have a look at other blogs, leave some comments and start participating in some challenges.

I notice some are picked winners and some are random winners (automatically generated) I'm trying to find as many challenges as possible that are picked winners as of course my aim is to improve and hopefully this will help me!

I've also noticed that people seem to enter the same card into a couple of challenges and as far as I can see, for most challenges this is acceptable, so maybe whilst I'm still getting used to all this, I will go down this route, until I can speedily get more cards done to be entered.

I've found a couple that I'm going to have a go at this month and as my sister in laws birthday is just around the corner I thought I would combine my challenge entries with making her birthday cards (Sister in law and Aunty!)

So watch this space.......And wish me luck :)
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...