CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

August 09, 2013

YIPPPEEEE.....

I jumped for joy when I checked out the results post for the Summer Treats Tiddly Inks Challenge!!

Okay, so I didn't win, but I was featured...wooohoooo....This is the first time (apart from the DT Call) that I have put any of my cards into anything and I am over the moon, mind you I think I'd still be this excited if it was the hundredth time :)

Thanks to all at Tiddly Inks that selected my card for this, I will display my badge proudly (see side bar :)

You can find my entry here

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...