CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

September 15, 2013

BUSY......BUSY........

Ok, so i'm still super busy at the moment so I haven't been able to post anything recently, but I can promise you I'm working on some wonderful things...Well they are wonderful in my head, but may not be that way when i actually make them reality....lol

But in the meantime check these out:


Photo by Roberta Swisher
These were created by my wonderful new friend Roberta Swisher at Queen Bee Paper Crafts, she has some fab stuff on her blog, but these chalk cards are definately on my to do list, along with the rubiks cube :p

x

1 comment:

  1. Sam, Is it okay if you share some of my work? Ummm, you betcha! Thanks so much for this sweetie!!
    I meant to let you know I'm on the look out for a pug cake tutorial for you but haven't found one yet. Good luck!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...