CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

September 10, 2013

HAPPY TUESDAY...DDCC CHALLENGE....

Hey everyone, Happy Tuesday :)
Woohoo….Over at Dreamtime Desgins we have been given our first challenge and boy is it a good ‘un.

What can I say, when I first saw the challenge details for the very first DDCC I was taken back, I couldn't believe a challenge could be so personal and in depth, yet so super fun and exciting at the same
The challenge absolutely blew my mind, it was so different and really made me sit back and think about what I’m going to do. It seems to have done the same with all of the DT sisters :) and we are all pushing our boundaries and trying new things for this challenge, so I hope you're all going to love what we create :)
If you want a challenge that's soooooooo different and will really get those creative juices flowing, don't forget to check back here, to check my DT sisters blogs and of course to checkout the DDCC blog when the challenge goes live :)
Have you seen all my DT sisters listed in my sidebar? If you haven’t already, why not take a chance now to get yourself acquainted with all the lovely ladies over at DDCC.
Don’t forget to check out the DDCC blog on the 1st of October, so you can have your mind blown like us :) 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...