CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

December 09, 2013

CYP CHALLENGE - LET IT SNOW


It's challenge time over at Craft Your Passion and this week the theme is 'Let it snow' - Use a snow themed image / Add some snow. Our sponsors this week are Robyns Fetish and Crafty Sentiments

I used an image from Robyns Fetish called 'Paul Penguin Sleighing' and you can find this cute little fella HERE.


For the Sentiment I used the free one that came with the fab Doodle Pantry image 'singing Birdies' that I used for this Christmas card HERE
First I printed out my image in an oval shape, with the sentiment wrapped around it. I then coloured it in using Promarkers.


I printed out some fab tree digi paper (sorry I can't remember where from! I think it was a freebie though!) With a bit more than I needed, out of which I cut a tree! I then cut multiple layers of the same tree (on plain card) and stuck them all together with the printed one on top, this created my cute little 3D tree.


 I could've just made it 3D with foam pads but I wanted it to look and feel solid. I also could've coloured the edges green, but went with the white look as I felt it was more what I wanted for the card.

Follow on Bloglovin


Don't forget to come visit us over at CYP :)

                                                                   
Materials used:
Promarkers
Robyns Fetish Image - Paul Penguin Sleighing
Christmas Tree digi paper
White card
Doodle Pantry - Sentiment (part of singing birdies set) 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Hugs

8 comments:

  1. Amazing colouring, Sam, and such a great design. I love how the sentiment frames the image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cuuuuute! Love how you have made your own embellishment.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww so cute! adorable! thanks so much for joining us at That Craft Place this fortnight! good luck! hugs carlyann (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha, your colouring is gorgeous. It really brings Paul to life. Love the background paper and the way you stacked the one tree to make it 3D. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining our Holidays in a Hurry challenge at Dreamweaver Stencils this month. This is a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Sam. I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Christmas card. Thank you for sharing it over at the That Craft Place challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little guy is super cute!! You did an awesome job!!! Thanks for joining us over at Melonheadz Friends!
    Blessings, Tiffany (DT Melonheadz Friends)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...