CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

September 30, 2014

TOP TIP TUESDAY - NON TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS COLOURS



Its Tuesday and that means its challenge time over at Top Tip Tuesday. 

Tip - Don't be afraid to use a fine liner to create borders or add extra detail.

This fortnight the theme is 'Non-traditional Christmas colours'  and our sponsor is the cute Zlatoena, the fun image I have used is Bunny Christmas Lights

I created a square the size I wanted my card, I then added in a Christmas sentiment and the cute image.

I chose my backing paper, in this case a blueish colour with polka dots and matched the sentiment colour to part of this, to help tie it all in.
I coloured Mr.Bunny with my Promarkers and to add extra depth, I made sure I added the shadows from the lights all over him :) and that was it card finished :)

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank you for popping by, don't forget to share your wonderful stitched creations and to check out the other fab DT projects 

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or Google Friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx

Challenges entered:

4 comments:

  1. A lovely clean and simple card. Great doodling. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is brilliant he looks real neat with the doodling too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute...
    Thank you for joining in our challenge (Not Just Cards) Good luck.... Sylvia DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...