CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

August 06, 2013

LUCKY LADY

Christy Croll of Tiddly Inks was kind enough to send me a freebie of her newest digi stamp, an adorable Witchy Wryn just to say thank you for trying out for her Design Team.

Sadly I didn't get picked, but I certainly didn't expect to with all the wonderful talent that entered. 
I have a thing or two to learn from them all and a blog I need to boost up :) But it was a great experience and then I received this adorable stamp as a gift to boot!!




Can't wait to get colouring her :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...